Over 60 Years of Experience in Insurance
Buckner Insurance has been serving Dayton and Centerville, Ohio and surrounding communities since 1955. Our family owned and operated business cares about all of your insurance needs. Maximize protection and minimize costs by turning to us for all your insurance needs. Get professional service every time you deal with us.
Why Choose an Independent Agent?
More choices. Less hassle. Just the right amount of protection.
The right insurance is about more than choosing the right company. It's about selecting coverage that fits your specific needs. Your local independent agent will provide the expert guidance to help you do both – so you can focus on your life, not on your insurance.
Having an unbiased advocate on your side means you don't have to navigate the insurance world on your own. In fact, if you don't want to, you don't even have to think about the insurance world. You can rest easy knowing that your agent has the knowledge and resources to protect what matters most to you.
Because they aren't limited to products from any one company, independent agents have the freedom to create a personalized insurance package that fits your needs and your budget.
Is an umbrella policy right for you? Do you have enough uninsured motorist coverage? Does your jewelry require a special rider on your homeowners policy? An independent agent can answer all of your insurance questions — even those you didn't know you had.
How Independent Insurance Agents Benefit You – and Your Community
Along with offering the best combination of value & protection, independent agents improve the lives of those around them:
• They build stronger communities. Agents are business owners and employees, but above all, they are members of the community. And, many of them make an impact by sharing their time and resources with local nonprofit organizations. Buckner Insurance is proud to recognize these independent agencies and amplify their charitable efforts with three community giving programs.
• They build long-term relationships. Three out of four people use an agent to buy insurance, according to a recent survey, and many of them stay with the same agency for years. When you work with a local insurance agency, you deal with people you know — and people who know you.
How to Choose an Independent Insurance Agent
There could be several local independent agents eager to help you buy insurance. How do you choose? Start by asking these questions:
• Is the agent licensed in my state?
• How many companies do they represent?
• How many years have they been in business?
• Are they recommended by friends/family?
• What do online reviews say?
• Are the agents involved in my community? Do they volunteer with local organizations or participate in other civic activities?